Ausdrill is currently seeking a suitably experienced auto electrician for local Kalgoorlie based site work. The role is offered on a 9/5 day shift only roster. The successful applicant must have experience working on drills or other mine site equipment.
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Auto Electrician Trade Certificate (Certificate of Completion / Certificate of Proficiency)
- Ideally have Auto Electrical Cert III plus statement of attainment
- 3-5 years post apprenticeship onsite experience of working on mine site equipment will be highly regarded
- Experience in electrical and hydraulic fault finding preferred
- HR Licence preferred but not essential
- Experience of working with Excel, ET and SIS
- Forklift ticket preferred
Areas of Responsibility:
- Carry out maintenance, fault finding, diagnostics and repairs as instructed
- Read and understand electrical schematics
- Conduct quality repairs and maintenance on site in a timely and safe manner
- Liaise with site personal in relation to repairs
- Understand safety awareness and safe work practices
- Daily reports
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Competitive hourly rate with Super paid on all hours worked
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
Successful applicants will be required to carry out and pass fit for work medicals, drugs and alcohol test, complete company and client induction requirements.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.