Perenti, formerly Ausdrill Group Ltd, is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
BTP Group ‘s Hazelmere, Western Australia branch is seeking a qualified Boilermaker with experience in carrying out maintenance and repairs on heavy earthmoving equipment to join our team.
BTP forms part of the Perenti Group and is one of Australia’s largest suppliers of new and used parts and equipment for hire and sale. BTP has supported the mining, earth-moving, and construction industries for over 30 years.
What to expect:
- Rebuilding Earthmoving equipment
- Fabricate Earthmoving related components
- Fabricate customer options to upgrade machines
- Repairs to BTP fleet as required
- Adhere to all Perenti/BTP OH&S regulations
- Other duties as required.
- Trade Certificate in Boilermaking/Heavy Fabrication
- Experience working on heavy mining equipment including CAT and/or Komatsu
- Proficient with FCAW all positions and ARA air gouging
- DG or RB Licence essential
- EWP and WAH tickets preferred but not essential
- Firm understanding of safety requirements
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good written and oral communication skills.
What we offer:
Perenti Group promotes a collaborative culture. Advantages of our Employee Benefits program acknowledges our employees include:
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts, travel/accommodation benefits plus much more
- Our unique employee crisis fund
- Salary sacrificing arrangements
- Employee referral bonus
- Plus, lunch provided for every Friday.
We are guided by our Group principles: no shortcuts, never wasteful, walk in their shoes, smarter together and enable tomorrow.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.