Perenti, formerly Ausdrill Group Ltd, is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
BTP forms part of the Perenti Group and is one of Australia’s largest suppliers of new and used parts and equipment for hire and sale. BTP has supported the mining, earth-moving, and construction industries for over 30 years.
BTP in Hazelmere (Perth), Western Australia, have expanded our workshop and currently seek multiple experienced and trade qualified Component Rebuild Mechanics to join our fantastic Component Rebuild Centre team. We are looking for proactive and steadfast people to become an integral part of our team that provide quality products and services.
We have specially setup rebuild bays that are fully equipped with networked computers, 1 tonne gantry cranes, component overhaul tables, ample bench space, lockable cupboards and plenty of room. Combine that with our extensive range of specialised rebuild tooling and overhaul documentation, BTP is the place to be if overhauling heavy earthmoving components is your forte.
- Automotive or Engineering Trade Certificate with component rebuild experience on primarily Caterpillar equipment essential
- Rebuild experience on one or more of the following essential: Transmissions, torque converters, diffs and final drives, wheel groups & engines
- Forklift, Dogging/Rigging tickets preferred but not essential, as BTP support training for the right candidate
- Competent computer skills and knowledge of Caterpillar SIS
- Good written and oral communication with the ability to liaise with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge and the application of OH&S in the workplace
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
What we offer:
Perenti Group promotes a collaborative culture. Advantages of our Employee Benefits program acknowledges our employees include:
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts, travel/accommodation benefits plus much more
- Our unique employee crisis fund
- Salary sacrificing arrangements
- Employee referral bonus
- Plus, lunch provided for every Friday.
We are guided by our Group principles: no shortcuts, never wasteful, walk in their shoes, smarter together and enable tomorrow.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.