Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
BTP forms part of the Perenti group and is one of Australia’s largest suppliers of new and used parts and equipment for hire and sale. BTP has supported the mining, earth-moving, and construction industries for over 30 years
Our team at BTP Parts in Hazelmere, currently require a Trade Certified Diesel Mechanic / Plant Mechanic to join our experienced and safety focused team. You will be joining a team that works together supporting each other, producing a top-quality product and providing first-rate service.
What to Expect
- Maintaining, servicing, repairs and rebuilds to a range of mining equipment including CAT, Komatsu, and Hitachi
- Repair and maintain a range of road trucks
- Complete parts requisition orders for items required to carry out work
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings
- Follow all BTP procedures, policies and work instructions
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times
- HD Trade Certificate / Certificate of Completion
- Certificate III and Statement of attainment / Record of Learning preferred
- Previous experience in similar role essential
- Comprehensive experience on CAT equipment required
- Komatsu and Hitachi experience an advantage
- Competent computer skills and knowledge of Caterpillar SIS
- FL, DG or Rigging, EWP, Working at Heights, HR Drivers Licence preferred
- Good written and oral communication with the ability to liaise with all levels of the organisation
- Knowledge and the application of OH&S in the workplace
What we offer:
Ongoing Support and development opportunity within the Perenti Group.
As a Company, we promote a collaborative culture at Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with;
- Professional Development Opportunities
- extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts, travel/accommodation benefits plus much more
- our unique employee crisis fund
- Salary sacrificing arrangements
- Employee referral bonus
- Plus, lunch provided for every Friday
We are guided by our principles; no shortcuts, never wasteful, walk in their shoes, smarter together and enable tomorrow.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.