Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
BTP forms part of the Perenti group and is one of Australia’s largest suppliers of new and used parts and equipment for hire and sale. BTP has supported the mining, earth-moving, and construction industries for over 30 years
Based in Mt Thorley, BTP are looking for qualified and experienced HD Plant Mechanics to join a team and company that puts safety first whilst providing a quality product and service to our clients.
Working a set, stable roster that allows you to plan family time, we currently have positions within maintenance team based at Wambo mine site.
What to expect
- Conducting quality repairs, servicing and maintenance in a timely and safe manner as required to mainly CAT equipment
- Liaise with BTP and client site personal in relation to requirements
- Hit list on hire and sale machines when required providing a detailed report
- Understand safety awareness & safe work practices
- Complete daily time-sheets and reports.
- HD/Plant Trade Certificate / Certificate of Competency
- Ideally Cert III with Statement of Attainment (Units completed)
- Previous mine site servicing, maintenance and repairs experience
- Previous experience working on CAT, Komastu and Hitachi mobile equipment
- HR Licence an advantage
- Sound working knowledge of Cat ET & Cat SIS software systems
- NSW mine site inductions - Not essential
- Working at heights ticket, EWP, Rigging/Dogging and Crane Tickets preferred but not essential
What we offer
Ongoing Support and development opportunity within the Perenti Group.
As a Company, we promote a collaborative culture at Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with;
- Professional Development Opportunities
- extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts, travel/accommodation benefits plus much more
- Our unique employee crisis fund
- Salary sacrificing arrangements
- Employee referral bonus
We are guided by our principles; no shortcuts, never wasteful, walk in their shoes, smarter together and enable tomorrow.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.