Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
BTP forms part of the Perenti group and is one of Australia’s largest suppliers of new and used parts and equipment for hire and sale. BTP has supported the mining, earth-moving, and construction industries for over 30 years
Based out of our Mackay Workshop in QLD, reporting to the QLD Operations Manager the primary function will be to provide leadership to our Warehouse and Yard team.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Warehouse Operations Supervisor or above level
- Experience in purchasing or procurement
- Experience in B2B Purchasing systems is a true requirement
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Pronto and Coupa software experience is highly regarded
- Experience in Dispatch, Inventory and receivals
- Current C class licence
- LF is a true requirement of this role
- Certificate 3 in Warehousing & Logistics is preferred
What to expect
- Effectively cost manage your department, staff and assets
- Liaise with Freight suppliers, staff and internal stakeholders
- Promote and drive safety within the workplace by managing company safety objectives and through personal leadership
- plan and coordinate all warehouse and yard inventory
- Aid in the sourcing of new staff as appropriate
What we offer:
Ongoing Support and development opportunity within the Perenti Group.
As a Company, we promote a collaborative culture at Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We are guided by our principles; no shortcuts, never wasteful, walk in their shoes, smarter together and enable tomorrow.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.