Ausdrill are currently seeking suitably experienced drill & blast personnel for an open cut mine located 90 km north-east of Emerald. Long term contract commencing in January 2020.
All operational roles will be offered on a 7/7 roster.
- Blast Hole Drillers with experience in coal
- Shotfirers – must have QLD Shotfirers ticket and SSAN Clearance
- MPU Operators – must have current HR DL and SSAN Clearance
- Shot crew – must have current HR DL and SSAN Clearance
- Drill Fitters – must have HR DL
- Site Administrator – Monday to Friday
Successful candidates will have:
- Relevant job specific experience
- Hold a current coal board medical and STD 11
- Hold a valid Driver’s licence
- Senior First Aid ticket preferred but not essential
- Good communication and organisational skills, with an emphasis on teamwork
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time
- Support the Ausdrill culture of health and safety
Rewards on Offer:
- Permanent roles with competitive rates based on skills and experience
- Long term contract
- Potential for career progression within the Perenti Group
Applicants will be required to successfully complete and pass fit for work medicals including drug and alcohol screening and participate in company and client induction requirements.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.