Ausdrill Limited is currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to fill Blast Hole Drilling roles at their Fimiston operations in Kalgoorlie
These positions will require the successful applicant to work a 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster, continuous shift. These positions will suit Kalgoorlie residents and appeal to those wanting to be home based.
Competitive rates with long term and permanent work offered.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Pass a Full pre-employment medical, physical assessment and drug screen
- Possess a current Western Australian C Class Drivers’ Licence at a minimum.
- Present a clear National Police clearance no older than 3 months.
- Present a full work history with references.
- Demonstrate experience in Drilling operations.
Ausdrill Limited offer generous employee benefits including salary packaging (Novated Leases, Remote Area benefits) in accordance with company policy and legislative requirements.
If you are interested in a career in one of Australia’s premier mining services companies please apply today.