The BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
We have a current requirement for a qualified Boilermaker with experience in carrying out maintenance and repairs on Heavy Earthmoving equipment to join our team in Mackay QLD.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Rebuilding Earthmoving equipment
- Fabricate Earthmoving related components
- Fabricate customer options to upgrade machines
- Repairs to BTP fleet as required.
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Trade Certificate in Boilermaking/Heavy Fabrication.
- Experience working on Heavy Mining equipment including CAT or Komatsu
- Proficient with FCAW all positions and ARA air gouging
- FL and DG or RB Licence essential.
- EWP and WAH tickets preferred but not essential
- Firm understanding of safety requirements
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Rewards on Offer:
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Competitive hourly rate with Super paid on all hours worked
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
Successful applicants will be required to complete, and pass fit for work medicals, drugs and alcohol test, complete company and client induction requirements.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants