Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
MinAnalyitcal are experiencing growth! To accommodate this growth our Business Development Manager is now seeking an experienced Business Development Administrator to assist with the customer service and sales delivery.
Successful applicants will possess a "can-do-attitude", high level of organisation and presentation skills as well as a customer first sales approach.
Duties of the Business Development Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination and execution of internal and external workshops, conferences and meetings
- Maintain client and quotes data base
- Communicate with customers on requests of costing, time frames, volume and quotes
- Guide new customers through the processes
- Assist with advertising, marketing and branding awareness
- Other administration duties as required
- Previous experience in a Sales based role or Administration with a high Customer focus
- Exposure and understanding of precious metals laboratories is preferred
- Experience using Salesforce and LIMS is highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong commitment to safety
- High work ethic
- C Class licence
- Ability to travel interstate and to various offices when required
The successful applicant will be part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team with a leading Contract Mining Company. We promote an inclusive and collaborative culture within the Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.