Perenti, formerly Ausdrill Group Ltd, is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
BTP forms part of the Perenti Group and is one of Australia’s largest suppliers of new and used parts and equipment for hire and sale. BTP has supported the mining, earth-moving, and construction industries for over 30 years.
Based out of our Mackay office, This role would best suit someone passionate about sales of earth moving equipment and providing product and service support solutions to an established business across Queensland.
- Experience gained in a sales, account management or business development role, ideally within the mining, construction or industrial sector
- High level of self-drive and an ability to problem solve
- Heavy earthmoving equipment experience preferred
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
What to Expect:
- Proactively promote and sell BTP’s Products & Services across the Mining Industry and associated equipment businesses
- Provide client support with regards to product and service support solutions for heavy earthmoving equipment, parts, components and equipment overhauls
- Effective account and territory management of assigned customers to maintain and grow sales
- To maintain and develop relationships with all relevant stakeholders from assigned key customers
- Recommend product and technical solutions that provide the overall lowest cost of operation and maintenance to our customers
- Ensure that customers always receive a high level of service and technical advice
- Be a participant in the business in our on-going Continuous Improvement programs
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times
- Provide positive leadership in the business by developing a strong safety culture in accordance with the companies safety program
What We Offer:
Perenti Group promotes a collaborative culture. Advantages of our Employee Benefits program acknowledges our employees include:
- Professional development opportunities
- Extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts, travel/accommodation benefits plus much more
- Our unique employee crisis fund
- Salary sacrificing arrangements
- Employee referral bonus
We are guided by our Group principles: no shortcuts, never wasteful, walk in their shoes, smarter together, and enable tomorrow.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.