Ausdrill is currently seeking experienced, motivated and competent DML & Rock Commander Blast Hole Drillers for ongoing work.
The positions are available FIFO ex: Perth on a 2/1 continuous shift roster.
Successful candidates will:
- Have a firm understanding of safety in the Industry.
- Have a proven track record of 2 years’ experience working on DML and Rock Commander rigs.
- Be prepared to work day and night shifts.
- Hold a valid C Class drivers licence
- Be able to provide a National Police Clearance within 3 months
Rewards on Offer:
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Potential for Career Advancement locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
Applicants will be required to successfully complete and pass fit for work medicals including drug and alcohol screening and participate in company and client induction requirements.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.