Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.t
The Ausdrill Limited team are looking for an exceptional and self-motivated data administrator to be employed on a permanent basis at our Canning Vale offices. Reporting to Drill & Blast Technical Services, this position will be responsible for reviewing data that is collected from our fleet of drill rigs and trucks and ensuring that it is recorded accurately. This person will also be required to correct any errors, prepare the data for daily on-site reports and assist with payroll data entry.
About the ideal candidate:
- Strong experience with cloud-based reporting systems
- Strong data base administration experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite – Excel / Office
- Site clerk experience is highly regarded
- Payroll data entry experience is desirable although not essential
- Demonstrated ability to prepare reports that are presented in front of clients
- Detail oriented to ensure data is accurately maintained
- Flexibility to occasionally travel to site as required
- Strong communication skills and the ability to act as a team player
What we can offer
As a Company, we promote an inclusive and collaborative culture at Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.