BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
BTP Group are based in Hazelmere, WA have an exciting new 6-month opportunity available for an innovative and pro-active Digital Marketing Specialist to be a part of a leading and successful Mining Services Company.
The ideal candidate for this role will be the someone who has demonstrated the development of digital strategies to create internal and external brand exposure. This role represents a great opportunity to stamp your unique mark on how mining services companies use digital marketing to create brand awareness and generate leads to help drive sales and propel BTP Groups ambitious growth targets.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and promoting the Company's brand and image on digital assets including website management, SEO, campaigns
- Content Management and analytics
- Search engine optimisation
- Development of digital internal newsletter
- Planning and executing systems and strategies to capture leads into our Salesforce CRM
- Degree in Communication and/or Marketing
- Strong experience in Digital marketing is essential
- Experience in MailChimp or Similar
- Experience in using Google Analytics, GMB, B2B and Tag Manager
- Working knowledge and understanding of digital requirements and applications across web, mobile and social media
- Experience in digital copy writing for a corporate audience.
- Strong organisation and communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop their visions
- Ability to work with multiple projects, autonomously at times, within tight deadlines
As a Company, we promote a collaborative culture at Ausdrill. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants