Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
Point of Hire - Perth
Ausdrill are looking for Drillers Offsiders to join our team working on exploration programs across Western Australia. This is a fantastic entry level mining opportunity.
To assist the Driller, previous offsiding experience is preferred but not essential.
To meet the challenges candidates must:
- Be physically fit and prepared to undertake manual duties
- Be willing and able to work and live in extreme, remote exploration environments (hot, dusty and remote sites)
- Be available for an immediate start
- Be prepared to work on a continuous shift roster (days/nights)
- Hold a valid HR drivers licence
- Hold or be able to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Valid First Aid Certificate (highly regarded)
- Be able to successfully pass a drug & alcohol screen as well as a full physical functional fitness assessment to the companies’ standard.
Please note that this position is very labour intensive and requires working outdoors in remote areas in sometimes extreme weather conditions.
Whilst the majority of positions will be offered on a 2/1 roster, the ability to be away up to 4 weeks may be required for certain exploration projects FIFO from Perth.
Rewards on Offer:
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
(Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted)
Genuine candidates should apply direct to this advertisement.
Recruitment Agents need not contact us with potential candidates