Ausdrill is part of the Perenti Group, a diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services.The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking expressions of interest from applicants looking to develop their careers at Ausdrill, for a new project commencing in NSW in December 2020.
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Drill Fitters – with experience in open cut coal operations
Successful candidates will have:
- Relevant job specific experience and qualifications
- Hold a current Order 43 medical
- Hold a valid Driver’s licence
- Current National Police Check
- Senior First Aid ticket preferred but not essential
- Good communication and organisational skills, with an emphasis on teamwork
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time
- Support the Ausdrill culture of health and safety
- Be able to successfully complete and pass fit for work medicals, including drug and alcohol screening.
- Participate in company and client induction requirements.
Rewards on Offer:
- Permanent roles with competitive rates based on skills and experience
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to work on new machinery
- Potential for career progression within the Perenti Group
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.