Ausdrill Limited is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals for Sampling roles at their Fimiston operations Kalgoorlie
The successful applicant will be required to work a 2 weeks on, 1 week off continuous shift roster and have a desire to progress in the drilling industry.
The following is required to apply for the position:
- Hold a current West Australian Drivers Licence. C class as a minimum.
- Be able to successfully complete pre-employment medical, drug screen and functional assessment.
- Present a National police clearance no older than 3 months.
- Have a reasonable level of mechanical aptitude.
- Hold full working rights in Australia.
- Physically capable of manual labour and shiftwork
- Be a resident of Kalgoorlie-Boulder
This is an opportunity to secure permanent and stable employment in the mining industry with a view of advancement into drilling.
Ausdrill Limited offer employee benefits including salary packaging (Novated Leases, Remote Area benefits) in accordance with company policy and legislative requirements.
If you are interested in a career in one of Australia’s premier mining services companies, please apply today.