Due to an increase in work, Ausdrill are currently seeking Grade Control Samplers for ongoing Kalgoorlie based work. 2/1 roster. ASAP starts.
The role of the Grade Control Sampler is to assist the Driller in achieving operational performance target.
- Fuel and lubrication management of rig and associated drilling equipment, including pre-start inspections, monitoring of fuel status and maintain the fuel/oil level requirements of the drill rig and associated ancillary equipment.
- Emptying samples into sample bags, ensuring a clean, well presented and correctly marked sample.
- Ensuring all necessary equipment is clean, serviceable and readily available when required.
Successful candidates will have:
- A mechanical aptitude
- Be used to working in harsh climates
- Hold a valid Driver’s licence
- Senior First Aid ticket preferred but not essential
- Good communication and organisational skills, with an emphasis on teamwork
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time
- Support the Ausdrill culture of health and safety
- Be prepared to work a continuous shift roster
Rewards on Offer:
- Competitive rates based on skills and experience
- Potential for career progression within the Ausdrill Group
- A great working environment
Applicants will be required to successfully complete and pass fit for work medicals including drug and alcohol screening and participate in company and client induction requirements.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.