Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
Based at MinAnalytical Canning Vale, the HSE Advisor will be responsible for overseeing the Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems at the Canning Vale Laboratory.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate and document risk assessments, incident investigations and maintain records
- Maintain suitable work practices that minimise or eliminate risks
- Liaise with clients on HSE matters under the direction of the HSE Group Manager and the Operation Managers, including attending and participating in meetings and audits
- Participate in the business in our on-going Continuous Improvement programs
- Provide positive leadership in the business by developing a strong safety culture in accordance with Perenti’s safety program
- Attainment of Certificate IV or Diploma in OHS and TAE
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Possess a current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Cert IV Training and Assessment highly desirable
- Experience with ICAM as well as Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Possess the ability to interpret legislation, conduct workplace inspections, surveys, audits and apply Australian Standards / Codes of Practice
- High level time management and conflict resolution skills
- Able to travel interstate and to remote sites as and when required
- Intermediate Computer skills – Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Outlook, MYOSH preferred
As a Company, we promote a collaborative culture at Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants