Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
BTP Hazelmere are now seeking an experienced Trade certified individual competent in 2 of the following;
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and overseeing the operational process and production requirements relating to the Hydraulic components, engineering and fabrication salvage repairs of parts.
- 1st class Machinist, Fitter/Machinist or Boilermaker Trade Certificate
- 5 years post trade experience.
- Previous experience in a Supervisory or Leading hand role.
- Possess a firm understanding of LEAN mentality, desirable.
- Good written and oral communication with the ability to liaise with all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of MS office and MYOSH would be highly regarded.
- Knowledge and the application of OH&S in the workplace.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
As a Company, we promote an inclusive and collaborative culture at Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.