MinAnalytical, part of the Ausdrill group of companies, is a quality-focused, independent analytical service company providing a range of geochemical and precious metals analysis to the minerals exploration and mining industry.
MinAnalytical are now seeking to engage an Instrument Analyst to join our close-knit team. Reporting to the Technical Manager the primary functional is to Maintain and operate various types of instrumentation inline with NATA, ISO regulating bodies and MinAnalytical quality systems.
The role responsibilities include;
- Completion of reports and log books for instrumentation
- Ensure any problems that may arise from instruments or any other piece of equipment is reported to the Technical Manager or designee immediately.
- Report any deviation from standard methodologies as per MinAnalytical policies.
- Ensure that efficiency, precision and reproducible of all laboratory techniques for which the instrument analyst is responsible for are strictly adhered to as per NATA and ISO regulation bodies as part of the MinAnalytical Quality System.
- Identify improvement in both process and methodology within instrument areas of the laboratory.
- Ensure that the laboratory workplace is kept clean and tidy
- Other duties as required by the Technical Manager
- Strong commitment to safety
- High work ethic
- Previous experience in similar role
- Diploma of Laboratory Technology (or equivalent) or higher
- C class drivers licence and own transport
- Firm understanding of the industry
The successful applicant will be part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team with a leading Contract Mining Company. We promote an inclusive and collaborative culture at Ausdrill. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants