Due to an increase in project requirements, Ausdrill are currently seeking suitably experienced drill & blast personnel. Residential roles based in the Peel region. Home every night and weekends off.
- Blast Hole Drillers with Pantera DP1500 experience
Successful candidates will have:
- Relevant job specific experience
- Hold a valid Driver’s licence
- Senior First Aid ticket preferred but not essential
- Good communication and organisational skills, with an emphasis on teamwork
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time
- Support the Ausdrill culture of health and safety
- White Card preferred but not essential
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
Rewards on Offer:
- Competitive rates based on skills and experience
- Potential for career progression within the Ausdrill Group
- A great working environment
Applicants will be required to successfully complete and pass fit for work medicals including drug and alcohol screening and participate in company and client induction requirements.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.