Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.t
Due to an increase in projects, Ausdrill Limited are currently searching for experienced MPU Operators for 2&1 day rosters. Reporting into the Site Manager, this role will require the operation of a Mobile Processing Unit (MPU) as well as low level maintenance and upkeep of all related equipment. You will need to operate plant and equipment to provide blasting products and services to our clients.
- Previous MPU Operations experience is essential
- Shot firing experience is preferred but not essential
- Be able to identify any safety issues and report them
- Ability to complete fault reports for any damaged or defective equipment
- Current and valid HR Drivers Licence, High Risk Work Licence and Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical, functional assessment and drug and alcohol tests
- Be willing and able to work on a 2&1 roster
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work individually or as part of a team
What we can offer
As a Company, we promote an inclusive and collaborative culture at Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.