The BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
The primary role function of the Maintenance Planner is to provide maintenance planning to deliver safe, predictable and reliable outcomes for the BTP Group rental fleet, products and customer repairs nationally.
Based at BTP Hazelmere, your focus will be the accurate and effective planning of workshop projects to optimise all support maintenance activities in relation to BTP products and services.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide planning to maintenance workshops across Australia.
- Weekly and monthly review of current and planned work schedules with relevant Managers
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve the planned manufacture and maintenance procedures
- Provide all stakeholders with information as required of any changes to work scope
- Travel and provide training where required
Experience / Skills required:
- Automotive or Engineering trade certified
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experienced in Mobile Fleet equipment
- Proven background in Hardrock, Coal and/or Underground Mining
- Pronto experience required (SAP may be considered)
- Competent MS Project & MS Office skills
- Able to travel
- Confident to delivery training where required
- Mechanical Background is desirable
As a Company, we promote an inclusive and collaborative culture at BTP. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants