Perenti, formerly Ausdrill Group Ltd, is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
MinAnalytical, part of the Perenti Group, is a quality-focused, independent analytical service company providing a range of geochemical and precious metals analysis to minerals exploration and mining.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will leverage MinAnalytical’s existing network and build from it. Your role will be key to the identification, cultivation and conversion of opportunities in the industry through the promotion of a unique and exciting product supported by quality tested analysis methods. You will be a key part of the creation and maintenance of positive customer relationships built on integrity, quality and reliable service delivery. You will focus on growing revenue streams while promoting and creating awareness of MinAnalytical’s portfolio of service capabilities.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in geochemical / precious metals laboratory analysis.
- Proven background in business development and management.
- Detailed understanding of Mineral Analysis equipment
- Tertiary qualifications in management, sales or similar well regarded
- Exceptional employee and client relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate contracts and tenders
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of appropriately evaluated contracts within the required timeframes
- Excellent Planning, scheduling and time management skills
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop awareness, identify and convert profitable sales opportunities among existing and new customers
- Motivate and drive business development activities to deliver on internal revenue and profitability targets
- Have a clear understanding of customer needs and their current activity, plans and progress.
- Build and manage positive customer and key account relationships
- Maintain a thorough understanding of industry trends and technological developments
- Compile quotations, tender submissions and contractual documentation
- Leverage systems to report and manage sales pipelines, tender responses, key accounts and contracts
- Work closely with operations and leadership to understand current production throughput, timelines and performance.
The successful applicant will be part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team with a leading Contract Mining Company. We promote an inclusive and collaborative culture within the Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We are guided by our principles; no shortcuts, never wasteful, walk in their shoes, smarter together and enable tomorrow.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants