Perenti, formerly Ausdrill Group Ltd, is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
MinAnalytical, part of the Perenti Group, is a quality-focused, independent analytical service company providing a range of geochemical and precious metals analysis to minerals exploration and mining.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will leverage MinAnalytical’s existing network and build from it. Your role will be key to the cultivation and conversion of opportunities in the industry. You will be promoting a unique and exciting analysis product supported by quality tested analysis methods. You will build and grow customer relationships built on integrity, quality and reliable service delivery.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in geochemical / precious metals laboratory analysis.
- Proven background in business development and management.
- Exceptional employee and client relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate contracts and tenders
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of appropriately evaluated contracts within the required timeframes
- Excellent Planning, scheduling and time management skills
- Tertiary qualifications in science or management well regarded
Areas of Responsibility:
- Define and meet revenue targets
- Identify and convert profitable sales opportunities
- Clearly understand your customers and what they need
- Build customer and key account relationships
- Know the business and the mining industry
- Prepare quotations, presentations, tender submissions and contracts
- Ensure all key information relating to sales activity is well managed and accurate
- Build strong relationships with operations so MinAnalytical can deliver on every promise every time.
The successful applicant will be part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team .We promote an inclusive and collaborative culture within the Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants