A newly created expatriate position has become available for an experienced Training Supervisor to be based in Burkina Faso, West Africa on a 7 weeks on, 3 weeks off roster. This role will report to the Training and Development Manager and will provide guidance and leadership to the Training Team whilst providing support to Management on training and safety related issues.
- Maintain accurate training records and follow the Training Management System
- Assist in developing and reviewing training material and documents
- Coordinate the training requirements for each Department with an emphasis on safety, personnel development and productivity
- Demonstrate and maintain a high standard of time management skills in order to complete objectives to strict time frames
- Ensure accurate record keeping for all training activities
- Oversee that all equipment, plant and machinery required for training complies with relevant safety standards
- Provide guidance, leadership and direction to the Site Training Team
- Assist with training and coordinating over multi-sites and countries throughout Africa.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess a Cert IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent
- Hold a valid Heavy Vehicle Driver’s License and Passport
- Have a current International Driver’s License
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role within the mining industry
- Must have strong operating skills and experience with Production Excavators Liebherr 9250, CAT Dump. trucks 777F, Loaders 992, D9R Dozers, 16M Graders or similar equipment
- Ability to speak French and previous experience working in Africa is highly desirable
- Have previous exposure working to high pressure productivities and KPI’s
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to build and maintain solid working relationships
In return, we will offer a competitive expatriate package comprising of salary, travel, messing, accommodation and insurance on single status.
Genuine candidates who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply directly to this advertisement.