Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
Perenti Group now seeks to engage an enthusiastic, self-motivated Project Support Officer to assist and support in major technology programs and projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for project administration and coordination across a wide range of technology projects ensuring successful planning and execution. As part of the Group Technology Team, this role is critical in ensuring projects align to the defined standards and governance framework, delivering quality outcomes for the overall Group.
- Providing administration and operational project support to a diverse portfolio of technology projects
- Monitor schedule and budget for all projects
- Assisting with prioritisation activities as it relates to the Business Strategy
- Preparing project reporting for Steering Committee
- Assist in resource management to mitigate any schedule impacts or resulting conflicts across projects Maintain all projects to align with governance and lifecycle framework requirements
- Embed document management disciplines within the PMO to ensure consistency
- Ensure appropriate project close out activities are undertaken
- Liaise with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- 5+ years’ experience in a Project Support environment or similar role
- Experience with Governance and Project Lifecycle Frameworks
- Industry qualification in Project Management Methodology (PRINCE2/PMBOK)
- Solid and proven understanding of Project Management principles and techniques for technology projects
- Strong verbal, written and reasoning skills
- Process and procedure orientated
- Ability to travel within the Metropolitan, Interstate and Overseas as required
The successful applicant will be part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team with a leading Contract Mining Company. We promote an inclusive and collaborative culture at Ausdrill. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants