Ausdrill is entering an exciting new phase of growth with a further expansion of our exploration operations in the Bowen Basin region of Queensland. To support these long-term drilling programs, Ausdrill is looking for experienced exploration Drillers offsiders for opportunities in 2020. Successful applicants for these positions will join existing experienced drill crews.
To assist the Driller, previous off-siding experience is preferred but not essential.
On offer to successful applicants is the opportunity to join an industry leading organisation, ongoing development to national competency standards and work alongside dedicated industry professionals.
To meet the challenges candidates must:
- Be physically fit and prepared to undertake manual duties
- Hold a current Coal Board Medical
- Hold a current Coal Surface Generic Induction / Standard 11
- Have a valid Heavy Rigid Drivers License
- A valid First Aid Certificate (highly regarded)
- Be able to successfully pass a drug & alcohol screen as well as a full physical functional fitness assessment to the company’s standards
Please note that this position is very labour intensive and requires working outdoors in remote areas in sometimes extreme weather conditions.
Rewards on Offer:
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Potential for Career Advancement within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
Positions will be offered on a rostered 1 week on 1 week off FIFO basis from Brisbane.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
(Please note shortlisting will commence in January 2020)
Genuine candidates should apply direct to this advertisement. Recruitment Agents need not contact us with potential candidates.