BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
Based out of our Mackay office in QLD, we currently have a requirement for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to lead our East Coast parts sales team.
Reporting to the General Manager (Equipment Solutions) you will provide leadership to our customer and sales teams across the East Coast of Australia, network throughout the industry to develop and maintain relationships with current and potential clients. Your activities will focus on growing and diversifying revenue streams while promoting and creating awareness of BTP parts and service capabilities.
In addition, this role is required to participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of company goals, objectives and to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Background in business development or sales management
- Certificate level studies in management, sales or similar preferred
- Exceptional employee and client relationship management ability
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate contracts and tenders
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of appropriately evaluated contracts within the required time frames
- Planning and scheduling skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Pronto systems experience preferred
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop awareness, identify and convert profitable sales opportunities among existing and new customers
- Lead and manage the East Coast sales workforce
- Motivate and drive sales workforce and business development activities to deliver on internal sales and profitability targets
- Maintain a thorough understanding of industry trends, technological developments and client requirements
- Compile tender submissions and contractual documentation
- Set up systems to enable efficient monitoring of contract performance
- Communicate with key stakeholders on critical scopes within the executed contracts and effectively manage variations
As a Company, we promote an inclusive and collaborative culture at BTP. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants