Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
BTP Hazelmere now seek to engage an experienced Service Advisor in a newly developed role to handle customer enquiries and service bookings while demonstrating an enthusiasm for people and our Brand.
While this role will be varied day to day, the primary function of the Service Advisor will be;
- Provide outstanding customer focused service on delivery of time frames and costing
- Action all in coming customer requests and project setups
- Collaborate with service departments to deliver customer requirements
- Consult with planning to set achievable time frames on customer requests
- Prepare estimates and extra costings
- review and approve material pricing and availability
- Customer delivery on budget
- Monitor and report on WIP relating to allocated customer accounts
- Previous experience in Parts Interpreting or similar role
- Experience and exposure to CATERPILLAR OEM is highly desirable
- Able to display strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience using WIP system
- Possess a firm understanding of Microsoft Office
- Good written and oral communication with the ability to liaise with all levels of the organization
- Self-discipline and ability to follow processes
- Exceptional time management skills
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
As a Company, we promote an inclusive and collaborative culture at Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.