Ausdrill Limited is currently seeking experienced and motivated Servicepersons for work at our KCGM Fimiston operations.
These positions will suit residents of Kalgoorlie and offer set, family friendly rosters and will be particularly appealing to those wanting to be home based.
Competitive rates with long term and permanent, full time work offered.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Pass a Full pre-employment medical, physical assessment and drug screen
- Possess a current Western Australian HR class Drivers’ Licence (minimum).
- Demonstrate experience in Truck driving
- Present a clear National Police clearance no older than 3 months.
- Physically fit and able to complete 12 hour Day and night shifts on a 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster.
Ausdrill Limited offer generous employee benefits including salary packaging (Novated Leases, Remote Area benefits) in accordance with company policy and legislative requirements.
If you are interested in a career in one of Australia’s premier mining services companies please apply today.