Ausdrill are seeking suitably experienced Shotcrete Sprayers for a new project based in the Pilbara. The project duration is approximately three months commencing early December.
2/1 roster ex: Perth, the roles will be offered on a casual basis.
- Shotcreting – Spray & pump operator
- Installation of rock anchors / soil nails following drilling works
- Installation of ground support mesh and accessories
- Prepare all sites, machinery and ground in preparation of scheduled drilling
- Complete minor mechanical repairs in conjunction with maintenance crew
- Mixing grout to specification and QA Samples
- Implement QA testing to relevant standards where required
- Operating equipment such as telehandler, light vehicle and flatbed trucks
- Maintaining all equipment used in day to day work
- General open pit mine works
- General assistance in all duties as required by the Supervisors
Successful candidates will have:
- Geotechnical experience ideally in: drilling, soil nailing, shotcreting and meshing.
- Hold a valid HR Drivers licence
- Working at Heights ticket and have the confidence to work at heights
- Telehandler ticket
- Rigging and Dogging
- First Aid ticket
- Good communication and organisational skills, with an emphasis on team work
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time
- Support the Ausdrill culture of health and safety
- Be prepared for shift work and have the ability to work away for extended periods of time
Rewards on Offer:
- Competitive rates based on skills and experience
- A great working environment
Applicants will be required to successfully complete and pass fit for work medicals including drug and alcohol screening and participate in company and client induction requirements.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.