Ausdrill Limited are currently looking for Shotfirers Assistants to join the team at Blair Athol Mine. This physically challenging role will require the applicant to hold a reasonable level of fitness to assist the Shotfirer in blast loading processes.
The role will require:
- Quality Checks and reporting
- Loading of explosives and initiation equipment
- Operating light vehicles
- Operate skid steer loader (preferred)
- Pattern mark up and delineation controls.
Qualifications and Experience preferred:
- Coal board medical and standard 11
- Skid steer experience
- Valid and current Queensland Drivers licence.
- National police clearance
Working a 5/2 roster, hours are generally Monday to Friday 6am to 4.30pm with a notice of requirement to be discussed at interview.
It is envisaged that the role could become full time based on expected future requirements.
If you are interested in a career in one of Australia's premier mining services companies, please apply today.