Ausdrill are currently seeking suitably experienced Shotfirers for an open cut mine located 90km north-east of Emerald. Long term contract commencing in January 2020.
All operational roles will be offered on a 7/7 roster.
Successful candidates will have:
- Relevant job specific experience
- QLD Shotfirers ticket
- SSAN Clearance
- Hold a current coal board medical and STD 11
- Hold a valid Driver’s licence
- Senior First Aid ticket preferred but not essential
- Good communication and organisational skills, with an emphasis on teamwork
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time
- Support the Ausdrill culture of health and safety
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Competitive hourly rate with Super paid on all hours worked
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
Applicants will be required to successfully complete and pass fit for work medicals including drug and alcohol screening and participate in company and client induction requirements.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.