Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
BTP based on site 2 hours out of Mackay are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced serviceman for an immediate start.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting HD Plant Mechanics with maintenance and repairs
- Basic servicing, dropping oil and filter services on machinery
- Completion of daily service reports
- Assist with plant inspections
- Quality control of products
- General housekeeping
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Previous experience in similar role is a true requirement
- HD or LV Trade Certificate
- HR Licence
- Current STD 11
- Ability to work alone or in a larger team
- Experience working with ET and SIS programs preferable
- WAH, EWP, Basic Rigging and Dogging are highly regarded
As a Company, we promote a collaborative culture at Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation.