Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
Perenti Group now seeks to engage a suitably experienced Strategic Sourcing Advisor. Responsible for the implementation of sourcing strategies to enable the business to have the right people in the right place at the right time with the right skills and experience. You will be experienced in using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Seek Talent to find and engage with passive candidates.
Different sourcing strategies for different position types such as Graduates, Apprentices, Professionals and executives will be developed and executed.
- Pipeline development and management
- Develop 'just in time' sourcing strategies
- Campaign development in conjunction with Marketing team
- Link the company Employee Value Proposition (EVP) development to recruitment strategies
- Market & industry analysis
- Development and implementation of a broad range of strategic sourcing strategies
- Design and management of regional and international sourcing campaigns
- development of passive candidate engagement strategies through search, social media, referrals, and networking
- pipeline creation, development, engagement, and management for critical and hard to fill roles
- market/competitor engagement and analysis to discover industry trends
- Work closely with Recruiters to understand the future requirements
- Experience in developing sourcing strategies for National and international roles. (African experience a bonus).
- Marketing experience
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, Seek and other sourcing platforms
- Developed sourcing strategies aligned to EVP.
- Networking skills.
- Build relationships with candidates
- Excellent communication skills
As a Company, we promote a collaborative culture at Perenti. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.