The BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
BTP in Hazelmere (Perth) is currently experiencing a great amount of growth with increasing workloads from our clients. Due to this growth we are currently looking for an experienced Trades Assistant to assist with a variety of duties.
To join our team applicants will need to have worked in a similar environment in a similar capacity. You must be able to work individually or as part of a team. Successful applicants will need attention to detail, have a great work ethic and be safety conscious.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist trades and stores personnel where required
- Keeping work areas tidy and clean free from obstructions
- General forklift duties
- Assist in receiving materials
- Delivery and pick up of materials where required
- Other duties as required
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a workshop environment essential
- Current Forklift licence is a true requirement of this role
- Dogging Ticket Preferred
- WA "HR" driver licences will be an advantage
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Be reliable and punctual
Rewards on Offer:
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Competitive hourly rate with Super paid on all hours worked
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
Successful applicants will be required to complete, and successfully pass, fit for work medicals, drugs and alcohol test, and complete both company & client induction requirements.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants