Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 11 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
Have you ever thought about making a career change and are looking for a pathway into the booming mining industry?
Ausdrill are seeking applications for Drillers Offsiders for 2021. This is a fantastic entry level position supported with on-the-job training and the ability to achieve a Cert II and Cert III in Drilling Operations, potentially leading into a lucrative career as a Driller.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Hold a valid HR Drivers Licence
- Hold a current Standard 11
- Hold a valid CBM Medical (preferred)
- Have previous offsiding or labouring experience
- Be physically fit and prepared to undertake manual duties
- Be prepared to work a 7/7 roster
- Hold or be able to obtain a National Police Clearance
Rewards on offer:
- An opportunity to enter a traineeship and obtain a Cert II and Cert III in Drilling operations – progressing to a Cert IV Senior Driller and running your own crew.
- A permanent, full time position.
- The ability to work for a global mining services contractor.
- Access to a range of Employee benefits, including discounts on health care and company novated vehicle leasing options.
Applicants will be required to successfully complete and pass fit for work medicals including drug and alcohol screening and participate in company and client induction requirements.
As a Company, we seek high performing resilient employees and promote a collaborative working culture.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees and value diversity. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation