Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
MinAnalytical, part of the Perenti group of companies, is a quality-focused, independent analytical service company providing a range of geochemical and precious metals analysis to the minerals exploration and mining industry.
MinAnalytical are now seeking to engage Full time Fire Assayer’s to join our team ensuring the safe, accurate and timely processing of pulp samples through the Fire Assay Section.
- Strong commitment to safety.
- High work ethic.
- Previous experience working within a laboratory environment would be advantageous.
- Available for rotating shift work and overtime when required.
- Able to work in hot and physically demanding conditions.
- Knowledge in weighing, fluxing, crucible fusion and cupellation will be highly regarded.
- Undertake regular medical testing as required.
- Previous experience is preferable. but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Potential for career growth and long-term position.
- Work with a safety focused team.
- Access to great employee benefits
If this position suits your skill set and you would like to be a part of this exciting growth industry, then you should apply directly to this advertisement.
The successful applicant will be part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team with a leading Contract Mining Company. We promote an inclusive and collaborative culture within the Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.