Perenti, formerly Ausdrill Group Ltd, is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
BTP forms part of the Perenti Group and is one of Australia’s largest suppliers of new and used parts and equipment for hire and sale. BTP has supported the mining, earth-moving, and construction industries for over 30 years.
Our busy headquarters and workshop in Hazelmere, Western Australia, currently requires experienced trades people with extensive CAT engine rebuild knowledge and experience.
Primarily focused on rebuilding CAT 3500 series and C series (C32 & C27) engines, you can expect to work in purpose-built individual rebuild bays. These bays are fully equipped with networked computers, 1 tonne gantry cranes, component overhaul tables, ample bench space, lockable cupboards, and plenty of room.
Combine that with our extensive range of specialised rebuild tooling and overhaul documentation, BTP is the place to be if overhauling and rebuilding heavy earthmoving engines is your forté.
- Appropriate Automotive or Engineering Trade Certificate is an essential requirement of the role
- Rebuild experience Essential, CAT 3500 and C Series (C32 & C27) engines experience will be a distinct advantage
- Good working knowledge of CAT SIS
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- LF & DG is desirable.
Ongoing training will be provided for best fit candidate, as part of our commitment to growing your skills.
What we offer:
Perenti Group promotes a collaborative culture. Advantages of our Employee Benefits program acknowledges our employees include:
- Extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts, travel/accommodation benefits plus much more
- Our unique employee crisis fund
- Salary sacrificing arrangements
- Employee referral bonus
We are guided by our Group principles: no shortcuts, never wasteful, walk in their shoes, smarter together and enable tomorrow.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.