Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
BTP forms part of the Perenti group and is one of Australia’s largest suppliers of new and used parts and equipment for hire and sale. BTP has supported the mining, earth-moving, and construction industries for over 30 years
HD Plant Mechanic required to join our teams at Moorvale providing quality maintenance support.
- HD Trade Qualifications
- Min 3yrs post trade experience
- Current STD 11
- Experience working with ET and SIS programs
What we offer:
Ongoing Support and development opportunity within the Perenti Group.
As a Company, we promote a collaborative culture at Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with;
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Full Black Coal Award Entitlements including up to 6 weeks (30 days) Annual Leave.
- extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts, travel/accommodation benefits plus much more
- our unique employee crisis fund
- Salary sacrificing arrangements
- Employee referral bonus
We are guided by our principles; no shortcuts, never wasteful, walk in their shoes, smarter together and enable tomorrow.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.