BTP forms part of the Perenti group and is one of Australia’s largest suppliers of new and used parts and equipment for hire and sale. BTP has supported the mining, earth-moving, and construction industries for over 30 years.
BTP Group is seeking qualified and experienced Field HD/Diesel Mechanics to be part of the team covering the Perth and South West Area
- Relevant Trade Qualifications
- Experience in the applied field
- CAT, Komatsu and/or Hitachi experience
- High risk tickets are highly regarded.
These roles are Australian based, and residency is a true requirement of all roles.
What We Offer:
- We provide more of a ‘home away from home’ experience. Our teams do not live in camps, instead we provide a fully equipped house environment.
- Opportunity to work the way you want to work! We understand that rosters are not one size fits all and are happy to discuss the roster with you.
- Ongoing support and development opportunity within the Perenti Group
- 9.5% Superannuation on all hours worked.
Perenti Group promotes a collaborative culture. Advantages of our Employee Benefits program acknowledges our employees include:
- Extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts, travel/accommodation benefits plus much more
- Our unique employee crisis fund
- Salary sacrificing arrangements
- Employee referral bonus
We are guided by our Group principles: no shortcuts, never wasteful, walk in their shoes, smarter together and enable tomorrow.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.