Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
Perenti Group is seeking to engage an enthusiastic and dynamic ICT Service Desk Officer to provide customer focused service desk support to users throughout the company, globally. the successful candidate will provide support to the company driving effective, efficient, and value-add systems support to all IT Helpdesk related business activities
- First point of contact when a customer experiences an ICT issue, and provide support by phone, instant messaging, remote session, email and in person to ensure that customer ICT issues are resolved.
- Log all incidents in our ticketing system and determine severity/priority level and escalate if necessary, adhering to the Service Delivery SLA’s.
- Administration of ICT end user computing and in the installation of hardware and software.
- Completing Service Requests such as hardware imaging, hardware deliveries & user administration tasks which will include but not limited to On-Boarding, updating & account terminations.
- Maintains a good understanding of the services/products provided by Perenti to ensure service desk activities meet business need
- Participate in rostered on-site support at metro headquarters.
Key skills required
- Experience as an ICT Service Desk/Help desk office in a large and complex environment.
- Strong knowledge of Windows based environments, common hardware, common office productivity applications, Office 365 Applications including Admin Centre and Active Directory/AAD.
- Ability to document, track, monitor, follow up and prioritize customer support requests to ensure a timely resolution and transfer information to knowledge base.
- Strong customer service experience
- Well-developed communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal).
- Pronto experience highly desirable
- Experience working in an ITIL environment would be an advantage.
As a Company, we seek high performing resilient employees and promote a collaborative working culture. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts, travel/accommodation benefits, flexible working opportunities, and parental leave provisions.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Agencies need not apply on behalf of candidates.