Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 11 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
Ausdrill is currently seeking experienced, motivated and competent Blast Hole Drillers.
The positions are available FIFO ex: Perth on a 2/1 continuous shift roster.
Successful candidates will:
- Have a firm understanding of safety in the Industry.
- Have a proven track record of 2 years’ experience operating blast hole rigs.
- Possess a current C Class drivers licence
- Be able to provide a National Police Clearance within 3 months
Rewards on Offer:
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Competitive rates, based on experience
- Guaranteed annual CPI increase
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
Applicants will be required to successfully complete and pass fit for work medicals including drug and alcohol screening and participate in company and client induction requirements.
As a Company, we seek high performing resilient employees and promote a collaborative working culture. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts, travel/accommodation benefits, flexible working opportunities and parental leave provisions.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees and value diversity. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation.