Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
MinAnalytical Canning Vale is now seeking to engage an experienced Shift Supervisor who has a proven track record of people management and stellar time management.
Successful applicants will demonstrate an ability to work effectively as part of a team and have well developed communication skills, as well as flexibility to manage varying workloads and personnel.
As part of our ongoing commitment to the safety and wellbeing of all our employees you will be required to pass fit for work medicals and drug and alcohol tests.
- Strong commitment to safety with demonstrated leadership attributes.
- High work ethic.
- High level of supervisory experience including performance management.
- Experience in sample preparation or laboratory functions will be highly regarded.
- Management of purchasing systems and processes.
- Excellent time management skills with an emphasis on prioritising to meet deadlines.
- Must be available for full-time shifts which will be made up of Day, Afternoon, Night or Weekends (where required).
Rewards on Offer:
On the Job Training to further your career!
As a Company, we promote a collaborative culture at Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts and travel/accommodation benefits as well as our unique Ausdrill Way employee crisis fund.
If you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy, we encourage you to apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV and supporting documentation.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.